Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,429 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.541 JOD / CAD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 10% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,288 (C$6,081) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 450 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)