Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,251 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.540 JOD / CAD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 10% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,453 (C$6,398) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)