Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,291 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 JOD / IRR *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 39% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,826 (﷼ 83,612,950) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (26 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)