Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,624 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10671 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 318% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 6,687 (元62,659) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)