Cost of living comparison between Qingdao, China and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 830 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10441 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 21% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,462 (元23,579) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)