Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,556 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 JOD / IRR *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 29% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,204 (﷼ 64,252,772) in Qazvin.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,626 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)