Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,096 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 JOD / IRR *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 22% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,439 (﷼ 111,570,354) in Qazvin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £40 (1 minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (28 minutes ago)