Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,738 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 JOD / KPW *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 42% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,409 (3,070,491 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)