Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,359 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00079 JOD / KPW *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 29% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,881 (4,930,117 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)