Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,216 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00079 JOD / KPW *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,742 (4,753,073 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 2 hours ago)