Cost of living comparison between Punto Fijo, Venezuela and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 990 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07101 JOD / VEF *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 5% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 3,102 (Bs 43,686) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Białystok costs 1,900 zł (about 1 hour ago)