Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,607 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02477 JOD / UYU
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 8% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,731 ($U69,875) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €550 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €16,486 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 3 hours ago)