Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,309 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02508 JOD / UYU
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 7% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,713 ($U68,302) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$40 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)