Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,024 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02476 JOD / UYU
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 5% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,137 ($U126,669) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (42 minutes ago)