Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,000 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02461 JOD / UYU
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 7% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,461 ($U140,651) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thane costs ₨1.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨63 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campo Grande costs R$ 45 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antipolo costs Php185 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)