Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,132 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02519 JOD / UYU
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 6% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,313 ($U131,492) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (30 minutes ago)