Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,517 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02513 JOD / UYU
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 7% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,709 ($U68,014) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 3 hours ago)