Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,342 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00107 JOD / CLP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,558 (CH$1,461,492) in Punta Arenas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨100 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)