Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,146 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00108 JOD / CLP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,198 (CH$2,972,978) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)