Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,283 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00108 JOD / CLP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,952 (CH$2,728,409) in Punta Arenas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in La Plata costs ARS $5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (38 minutes ago)