Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,060 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21475 JOD / PEN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 24% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,272 (S/. 10,580) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)