Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,351 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21687 JOD / PEN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 24% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,380 (S/. 10,974) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 700 (about 2 hours ago)