Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,231 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21852 JOD / PEN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 24% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,478 (S/. 11,341) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)