Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 46%|
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01092 JOD / INR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,698 prices entered by 398 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 52% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Resistencia costs ARS $5.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Culiacán costs Mex$ 9,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dortmund costs €4.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)