Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,340 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10749 JOD / HRK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 21% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,557 (23,790 kn) in Pula.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 1,350 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (14 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (36 minutes ago)