Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,234 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10126 JOD / HRK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 28% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,174 (21,469 kn) in Pula.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)