Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,483 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01404 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 25% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,343 (Php95,625) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.49 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (about 3 hours ago)