Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,038 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01417 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is 19% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,438 (Php172,109) in Puerto Galera.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Greenville, South Carolina costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)