Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,477 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01355 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is 18% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,392 (Php102,676) in Puerto Galera.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元29 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $70 (40 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Burlington, Vermont costs $2.82 (44 minutes ago)