Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,457 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01359 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is 18% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,307 (Php96,200) in Puerto Galera.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)