Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 22%|
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03754 JOD / MXN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,601 prices entered by 164 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 37% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Branco costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)