Cost of living in Puducherry, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,518 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01066 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puducherry (India) is 47% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,500 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 793 (₨74,371) in Puducherry.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (41 minutes ago)