Cost of living in Puducherry, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,492 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01017 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puducherry (India) is 45% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 988 (₨97,123) in Puducherry.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨63,023 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $142 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tallinn costs €450 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Monrovia costs 309 L$ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)