Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,189 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21719 JOD / PEN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 46% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,703 (S/. 7,841) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)