Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,309 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21674 JOD / PEN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 46% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,766 (S/. 8,149) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,000 lei (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Freetown costs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Leone (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 37 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rochester, New York costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)