Cost of living comparison between Providence, Rhode Island, United States and Amman, Jordan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,074 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.707 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,593 ($6,492) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)