Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 39%|
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.747 JOD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,540 prices entered by 148 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 47% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (about 2 hours ago)