Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 29%|
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.834 JOD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,000 prices entered by 172 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 39% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $49 (about 2 hours ago)