Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 31%|
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.826 JOD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,852 prices entered by 162 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 40% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Baltimore, Maryland costs $0.70 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uppsala costs 95 kr (43 minutes ago)