Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,515 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.760 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 39% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,900 (€2,500) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)