Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,653 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.793 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 43% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,772 (€2,236) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Suva costs 7,000 FJ$ (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Córdoba costs ARS $490,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (36 minutes ago)