Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,380 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01300 JOD / MKD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 50% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 851 (65,483 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Houston, Texas costs $0.53 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kuala Lumpur costs RM24 (about 2 hours ago)