Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,219 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01221 JOD / MKD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 54% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,392 (114,009 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (about 1 hour ago)