Cost of living in Prievidza, Slovakia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,461 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.824 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prievidza (Slovakia) is 10% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,532 (€1,859) in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)