Cost of living in Prievidza, Slovakia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,503 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.862 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prievidza (Slovakia) is 7% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,585 (€1,839) in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)