Cost of living comparison between Prievidza, Slovakia and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 790 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.772 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prievidza (Slovakia) is 13% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,611 (€3,382) in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)