Cost of living in Preston, United Kingdom compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,627 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.932 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Preston (United Kingdom) is 19% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,149 (£2,305) in Preston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (43 minutes ago)