Cost of living comparison between Preston, United Kingdom and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,033 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.891 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Preston (United Kingdom) is 20% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,912 (£4,390) in Preston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)