Cost of living in Preston, United Kingdom compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,095 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.867 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Preston (United Kingdom) is 10% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,562 (£4,109) in Preston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)