Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,454 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.822 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 21% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,417 (€1,724) in Prešov.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boulder, Colorado costs $3,050 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $450 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (about 1 hour ago)