Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,521 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.874 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 19% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,376 (€1,575) in Prešov.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,600 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,000 lei (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bergamo costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)