Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,316 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.816 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 21% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,424 (€1,745) in Prešov.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Uberlandia costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)