Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,641 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22576 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,348 (R$ 5,970) in Presidente Prudente.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)