Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,640 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21722 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,298 (R$ 5,974) in Presidente Prudente.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (about 1 hour ago)