Cost of living comparison between Presidente Prudente, Brazil and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 841 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22346 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,742 (R$ 12,272) in Presidente Prudente.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 4 hours ago)