Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,082 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21893 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,707 (R$ 12,364) in Presidente Prudente.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $2.76 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (24 minutes ago)