Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 22%|
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18143 JOD / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,556 prices entered by 158 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 38% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (about 2 hours ago)