Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19075 JOD / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,774 prices entered by 179 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 34% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)