Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 21%|
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17409 JOD / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,415 prices entered by 138 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 40% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,798 (10,329 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)