Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,261 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10328 JOD / BOB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 20% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,515 ($b24,356) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨11,690 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €53 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,377 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)