Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,486 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10328 JOD / BOB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 20% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,358 ($b13,153) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (23 minutes ago)