Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,420 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10330 JOD / BOB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 20% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,361 ($b13,171) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr350 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $4,574 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$1.21 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,440 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salta costs ARS $750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)