Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,368 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05355 JOD / ZAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 19% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,518 (R 47,029) in Potchefstroom.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)