Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,180 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04532 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 56% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,433 (ARS $31,626) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)