Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,679 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.987 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 58% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,523 (£2,555) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)