Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,319 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.890 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 44% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,680 (£5,258) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)