Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,085 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.894 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 54% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,820 (£5,392) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $5.10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)