Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,326 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.709 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 19% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,531 ($3,571) in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)