Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,249 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22841 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 3,057 (R$ 13,384) in Porto Velho.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)