Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21824 JOD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,001 prices entered by 293 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 2 hours ago)