Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,564 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04018 JOD / EGP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 37% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,003 (E£ 24,955) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Des Moines, Iowa costs $450 (21 minutes ago)