Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,374 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03983 JOD / EGP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 38% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 991 (E£ 24,883) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,751 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)