Cost of living comparison between Port Said, Egypt and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 778 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07991 JOD / EGP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 33% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,016 (E£ 25,233) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)