Cost of living comparison between Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago and Amman, Jordan
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10558 JOD / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,324 prices entered by 125 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 13% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,656 (34,631 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)