Cost of living comparison between Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago and Amman, Jordan
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10622 JOD / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,096 prices entered by 113 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 9% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)