Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10533 JOD / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,890 prices entered by 162 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 13% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)