Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10498 JOD / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,751 prices entered by 152 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 15% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)