Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10530 JOD / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,790 prices entered by 153 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 14% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)