Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10672 JOD / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,855 prices entered by 164 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 15% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 8 ₨ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.29 (about 1 hour ago)