Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10561 JOD / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,524 prices entered by 143 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 17% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (about 1 hour ago)