Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,333 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22316 JOD / PGK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 12% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,748 (12,312 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (32 minutes ago)