Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,799 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21626 JOD / PGK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 17% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,328 (6,143 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kharkiv costs 50,000,000₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,745 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)