Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,523 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21614 JOD / PGK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 16% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,432 (6,623 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kuala Lumpur costs RM24 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩174 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 5,255 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (about 2 hours ago)