Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,675 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21753 JOD / PGK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 17% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,407 (6,469 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pune costs ₨250 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 10TL (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €22,300 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (about 2 hours ago)