Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,036 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21819 JOD / PGK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 29% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,701 (12,377 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 2,100 in Amman.
Prices recently added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Sacramento, California costs $65 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in St. John's, NL costs C$40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)