Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,424 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02012 JOD / MUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 9% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,731 (₨135,735) in Port Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)