Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,495 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01991 JOD / MUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 11% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,684 (₨134,814) in Port Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)