Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,049 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00225 JOD / NGN *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 16% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,530 (1,122,632 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (32 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 3,097 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)