Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,231 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00225 JOD / NGN *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 21% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,372 (1,056,516 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacolod City costs Php10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (about 2 hours ago)