Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,411 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00198 JOD / NGN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 31% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,247 (629,641 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)