Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,258 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00118 JOD / XAF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 25% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,073 (3,456,972 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Singapore costs SGD $40 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)