Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,187 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00114 JOD / XAF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 22% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,977 (3,490,528 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,325,900 ден (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Leipzig costs €137 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)