Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,372 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00127 JOD / XAF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 28% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,051 (1,613,701 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (41 minutes ago)