Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,068 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00115 JOD / XAF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 23% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,010 (3,490,819 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)