Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,491 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05278 JOD / ZAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 24% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,294 (R 24,525) in Port Elizabeth.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)