Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,427 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05678 JOD / ZAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 14% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,679 (R 47,184) in Port Elizabeth.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)