Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,595 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05492 JOD / ZAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 19% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,445 (R 44,516) in Port Elizabeth.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)