Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,546 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05398 JOD / ZAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 18% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,574 (R 47,682) in Port Elizabeth.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Podgorica costs €0.80 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)