Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,206 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05258 JOD / ZAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 22% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,332 (R 44,357) in Port Elizabeth.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 731,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.80 (about 2 hours ago)