Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,192 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01088 JOD / HTG
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 15% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,724 (342,221 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)