Cost of living comparison between Port-au-Prince, Haiti and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 783 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01118 JOD / HTG
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 13% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,542 (316,882 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)