Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,394 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01098 JOD / HTG
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 4% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,878 (171,069 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)