Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,133 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01045 JOD / HTG
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 10% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,561 (340,693 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)