Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,065 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01062 JOD / HTG
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 6% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,182 (299,776 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (32 minutes ago)