Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,322 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01161 JOD / HTG
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 22% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,189 (188,525 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,591 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $150,000 (32 minutes ago)