Cost of living in Pori, Finland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,348 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.827 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pori (Finland) is 11% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,775 (€2,146) in Pori to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)