Cost of living in Pori, Finland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,461 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.867 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pori (Finland) is 20% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,155 (€2,486) in Pori to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €420 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)