Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,458 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.866 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 12% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,584 (€1,830) in Poprad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)