Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,343 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.794 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 19% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,385 (€1,743) in Poprad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)