Cost of living comparison between Poprad, Slovakia and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 778 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.771 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 24% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,471 (€3,207) in Poprad.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,136 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,100,000 ден (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $36 (about 1 hour ago)