Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,315 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.918 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 30% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,236 (£4,614) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)