Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,411 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.954 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 28% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,184 (£2,288) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)