Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,254 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.884 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 25% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,078 (£4,612) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (about 2 hours ago)