Cost of living comparison between Poole, United Kingdom and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 894 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.866 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 38% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,314 (£4,983) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €25,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (about 3 hours ago)