Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,071 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.879 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 27% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,819 (£4,344) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (28 minutes ago)