Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia vs Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 974 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00005 JOD / IDR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 48% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 2,100 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,095 (Rp 21,699,201) in Pontianak.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aberdeen costs £1,505 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$148 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 17,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)