Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia vs Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,167 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00005 JOD / IDR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 49% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 2,200 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,111 (Rp 22,871,040) in Pontianak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨150 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 59TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 30 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Ilmenau costs €175 (about 2 hours ago)