Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,139 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22666 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,621 (R$ 11,564) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)