Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,196 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22841 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,605 (R$ 11,406) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lusaka costs 300 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (about 1 hour ago)