Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,574 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20761 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,587 (R$ 7,644) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)