Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,439 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22437 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,399 (R$ 6,233) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)