Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,498 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18725 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,493 (R$ 7,973) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 3 hours ago)