Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,317 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21194 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,383 (R$ 6,526) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (38 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (about 2 hours ago)