Cost of living in Ponce, Puerto Rico compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,521 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is 30% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,212 ($3,127) in Ponce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 40 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $150 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $1,017 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 103,394 Ariary (26 minutes ago)