Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,602 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02458 JOD / UAH
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 54% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 830 (33,778₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 13 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Hobart costs AU$1,935 (39 minutes ago)