Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,346 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05488 JOD / ZAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 29% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,272 (R 23,187) in Polokwane.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $24 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)